Pink 22






It is crazy how fast time goes by. 
This year gonna be extremely different. 
College is finished - I feel like I just turned to adults life.




Big thanks for my Family and Friends.
So happy to have them all in my life.




























 ABOUT LOOK:

Dress - Divided - H&M
Sandals -ZARA
Necklace - ebay
Watch - NIXON





žymės: , ,

Lin.Self.Portrait: Pink 22

2013 m. birželio 25 d., antradienis

Pink 22






It is crazy how fast time goes by. 
This year gonna be extremely different. 
College is finished - I feel like I just turned to adults life.




Big thanks for my Family and Friends.
So happy to have them all in my life.




























 ABOUT LOOK:

Dress - Divided - H&M
Sandals -ZARA
Necklace - ebay
Watch - NIXON





žymės: , ,

9 Komentarai (-ų):

Ties 2013 m. birželio 25 d. 03:42 , Blogger euphorias room rašė...

LABAI GRAZIAI ATRODAI!

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 25 d. 09:17 , Blogger Monika rašė...

Su praejusiu gimtadieniu!! Tikrai dailiai atrodai!! kaip nulieta :))

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 26 d. 00:29 , Blogger ELISA rašė...

u look adorable!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page
PS. Don't forget to check my latest post, featuring a stunning Oasap overall !!!

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 26 d. 05:37 , Blogger Marta Purriños Hernández rašė...

The right word is STUNNING!
You know to be soo elegant and chic! Loving this look.

Would you like follow each other? I’ll be sooo glad =) Let me know =)

Hapy Tuesday!
addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 26 d. 05:55 , Blogger Darina rašė...

LOVE the first pic!!! Beautiful look and necklace :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 26 d. 06:38 , Blogger Darina rašė...

Thanks! I did it now :)

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 26 d. 07:02 , Blogger laukizia rašė...

i love your outfits and your blog!

what do you think about following each other?

www.laukizia.blogspot.com

 
Ties 2013 m. birželio 26 d. 09:28 , Blogger SABINNA and DAVID rašė...

u look great!

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

 
Ties 2013 m. liepos 2 d. 22:22 , Blogger Irfan Butt rašė...

Join my giveaway..It will take a minute..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/07/giveaway-win-free-clothes-from-persun.html

 

Rašyti komentarą

Užsisakykite Rašyti komentarus [Atom]

<< Pradinis puslapis