Sandy purple



I decided to take these pictures on my way to Sunday market. The day was really warmth
 and sunny. Warmth enough to wear my new Nowistyle partners - MIA shorts and cute top from 
Pasikuiskim, which I receive just few days ago.
Hope you gonna like it.

Best wishes !







 






ABOUT LOOK:

Top - pasikuiskim.lt
Coat - SH
Shorts/Skirt - MIA
Boots - Batų kalnas
Handbag - vintage




















Like my blog on FACEBOOK
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN 




Lin.Self.Portrait: Sandy purple

2013 m. lapkričio 5 d., antradienis

Sandy purple



I decided to take these pictures on my way to Sunday market. The day was really warmth
 and sunny. Warmth enough to wear my new Nowistyle partners - MIA shorts and cute top from 
Pasikuiskim, which I receive just few days ago.
Hope you gonna like it.

Best wishes !













ABOUT LOOK:

Coat - SH
Shorts/Skirt - MIA
Boots - Batų kalnas
Handbag - vintage




















Like my blog on FACEBOOK
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN 




0 Komentarai (-ų):

Rašyti komentarą

Užsisakykite Rašyti komentarus [Atom]

<< Pradinis puslapis